To order Hinge and Track go to: www.RandRwindow.com type in Part # 212 in search box
Hinge and Track come in a kit – you will receive and LH and RH (top and bottom)
You can choose from 10″ or 14″ and Standard or Stainless Steel
Remove the operating sash:
- Crank sash open and remove the operator arm off the sash bracket.
- Remove the straight arm (if you have it) of the operator off the track shoe
- Close up the operator so arms are out of the way
- Slide the upper and lower hinge clips off the hinge track
- Slide the sash towards the center – where there is a release slot on the upper and lower hinge tracks
Replacing the hinge and hinge track
- Remove the defective hinge track off the fame by removing the screws
- Install the new hinge track and screw back into place
- Remove the defective hinge from the sash rail by removing the screws.
- Install the new hinge and screw back into place
- (Adjustable Hinge Tracks are Now Standard).
- Replace the sash by reversing the above instructions on how to remove the sash
To order Hinge Track go to: www.RandRwindow.com type in Part # 212 in search box